It provides valuable incentives to researcher or young scientist who have shown great budding in their fields of interest.
• Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age.
• The candidate must have completed his/her Graduation or Master with at least one paper presentation in of the Conference or publication in Journals.
• No consider will be given to gender, nationality, or religion.
• The award is intended for a single winner
• There will no shared prize and dual nominations are not accepted
Evaluation of the applications
The Organization Conference Committee is in charge of nominating a chairperson for the award. The chairperson and committee members assess presentations and choose on the recipient of the Young Scientist Award.